-
March 16th, 2005, 01:01 AM
#11
Senior Hostboard Member
But this board would hardly be among the top results for a "hentai" google search. Im thinking along the lines of Wiseman's glitch theory, since im sure that at least one of those 30 guests would have garnered the motivation to register and post something.
-
March 18th, 2005, 06:36 AM
#12
Inactive Member
Don't forget we have members who are inactive but still lurk without signing in.
And evidently, we're all the rage to some Alaskan schoolchildren.
-
March 18th, 2005, 01:01 PM
#13
HB Forum Owner
-
March 19th, 2005, 12:17 PM
#14
Senior Hostboard Member
Miguel's prolly right, along with Cata, we don't have that many hentai links and all.
-
March 20th, 2005, 05:33 PM
#15
Senior Hostboard Member
LOL nice idea about things, altho I think i'll join the group who says simply we are cool.
-
March 20th, 2005, 05:42 PM
#16
Senior Hostboard Member
Then here's the final result: We are cool [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
March 20th, 2005, 06:40 PM
#17
Inactive Member
I'd like to buy a bus ad of myself. Just advertising me. No product or anything.
-
March 20th, 2005, 07:07 PM
#18
Senior Hostboard Member
-
March 20th, 2005, 08:40 PM
#19
Senior Hostboard Member
I suggest the pic when you hold your guitar. That rocks.
-
March 20th, 2005, 10:57 PM
#20
Senior Hostboard Member
I have to say, you really post the strangest pics of yourself, OCB. I suppose thats one way to get noticed on 4chan...
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks